5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBerkeley Close, Elstree, WD6
Withdrawn from Market
- 5/6 bedroom extended End of Terrace Town House
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- All living space on ground floor
- Downstairs cloakroom and toilet
- Off Street Parking for 2 cars
- 0.3 miles to Elstree and Borehamwood BR Train Station
*** £500 cash back on completion *** Ivy Gate are pleased to present to the market this 5 bedroom extended Town House situated in the sought after area of Elstree. This spacious home offers good curb-side appeal with a driveway for two cars and has been designed with family in mind with its easily navigated layout and storage areas.
The ground floor boasts a good size hallway, cloakroom, storage cupboards and a fitted kitchen with built in appliances and gas hob and has a great bay window that provides plenty of light. Also leading from the hallway is a large open-plan living and dining space with a unique mirrored pillar support and ample space for living room furniture as well as a large table and chairs for family dining. This room has large windows and double doors providing direct access to the good sized, multi level garden which is partly decked and partly laid to artificial grass for low maintenance living.
The first floor of the property is home to a master suite which boasts an en-suite bathroom, built in wardrobes and direct access to a fantastic terrace overlooking the garden. There are two further good sized bedrooms on this floor, both offer built in wardrobes and plenty of floor space. The hallway to the second floor provides access to the family bathroom and two good sized bedrooms also benefiting from built in wardrobes and cupboard space.
The property is located just a short 10 minute walk to Elstree and Borehamwood Station which leads you to London's King's Cross in just 25 minutes. Also situated close by is Borehamwood's main shopping parks offering high street stores and plenty of eateries, as well as being in the catchment areas for plenty of sought after state and independent schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62487976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8254612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Gate , Borehamwood and Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.