3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Green, Tadley, Hampshire, England, RG26
- Semi detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen breakfast room
- spacious living accommodation
- Two reception rooms
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Walking distance to Tadley primary school
Gascoigne-Pees are delighted to offer to market this extended, semi detached home, situated in an extremely popular part of Tadley. This property boasts spacious living accommodation and comprises, a porch, entrance hall, wc, kitchen breakfast room, lounge, separate dining room and conservatory leading to a decked area in the rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, inclusive of a large master bedroom with en suit and a family bathroom. Externally this property benefits from being on a corner plot with one garden area to the rear with a patio and lawn, then leading around to the side of the property to a second garden area with decking from the conservatory and the rest mainly laid to lawn. To the front the property provides a garden driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
Tadley offers a whole host of great amenities which include a large supermarket, doctors, dentist, library, a swimming pool, cafes and pubs as well as smaller local shops. Tadley sits to the South of Reading, the North of Basingstoke and the East of Newbury, all within approximately thirty minutes drive giving convenient access to town centre shopping. You can travel via train direct to London Waterloo from Basingstoke and from Reading direct into London Paddington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62487982.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAY130384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees, Tadley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.