3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarine Drive, Hartlepool
- IMPRESSIVE UNINTERRUPTED SEA VIEWS
- GENEROUS SIZED PLOT
- OFF STREET PARKING
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
A beautifully presented 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached House with the most impressive uninterrupted sea views, occupying a generous sized plot with a sunny rear garden. This property has been refurbished and cleverly reconfigured to maximise living accommodation.
A beautifully presented 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached House with the most impressive uninterrupted sea views, occupying a generous sized plot with a sunny rear garden. This property has been refurbished and cleverly reconfigured to maximise living accommodation. It has the benefit of 2 Reception Rooms, a Kitchen/Diner, Utility Area, Front and Rear Gardens and Off Street Parking.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 8" (maximum measurements) ( 3.99m x 3.56m (maximum measurements) )
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door to the side of the property, UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect, understairs storage cupboard.
Inner Lobby Area
UPVC Double Glazed door and side window.
with fixed cupboard, wall mounted combination boiler, recess and plumbing for washing machine, arch leading to;
Kitchen/ Diner 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
refitted with ultra modern cream 'shaker' style wall and base units with contrasting 'butcher block' work surfaces and complementing splashback tiling, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, inset 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit with chrome mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect and UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear patio area, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, Dining Area.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.28m )
(excluding bay into alcove) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, picture rail, 2 radiators, wall mounted 'Plasma' style electric fire.
loft void access.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in double width mirrored robes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.49m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, built in sliding robes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.31m x 2.06m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
refitted and remodelled with a three piece white suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with shower over, vanity style wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, chrome towel radiator, complementing splashback tiling to walls and tiled flooring, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
leading to double gates giving access to;
West Facing Rear Garden
split level, predominantly laid to lawn surrounded with mature trees and shrubbery, generous sized patio area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62488099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.