4 bedroom town house for saleWraysbury Gardens, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
Offers in Excess of
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Located in a popular residential road, this mid terrace town house offers spacious and adaptable accommodation over three floors. Enjoying a sought after location close to Staines upon Thames town centre and mainline railway station the property comprises on the ground floor; entrance hallway, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there is a lounge with balcony, one double bedroom and a family bathroom. The second floor offers a further three bedrooms and shower room. Outside there is a rear garden with patio area ideal for entertaining while the front benefits from off street parking for two cars. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location and size of this home. Please contact our sales team for further details.
* Mid Terrace Town House
* No Onward Chain
* Four Bedrooms
* Reception Room with Balcony
* Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Family Bathroom
* En-suite Shower Room
* Ground Floor Cloakroom
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band E - £2,137.12 per annum
Location/More info The property is situated in a much sought after location, close to the town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_4158711
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62488111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4158711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.