2 bedroom flat for saleAberfeldy Street, Poplar, E14
- Modern block of apartments situated on peaceful street
- First floor flat with bright interiors
- Spacious reception with ample room to dine
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private balcony
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Situated within a close proximity to the array of amenities in Poplar, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and modern interiors and a private balcony.
Aberfeldy Street benefits from a peaceful residential location moments away from Poplar High Street for an array of amenities. Canary Wharf is also easily accessible for a wide range of bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62488531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.