1 bedroom flat for salePlymouth Wharf, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Gated estate situated on the riverside
- Ground floor apartment with bright interiors throughout
- Sizable reception room with ample space to dine
- Adjoining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Smart family shower room
- Private terrace with beautiful views of the O2
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Benefitting from beautiful views over the river and a large private terrace, this superb one bedroom apartment also boasts from a peaceful location on a gated estate.
Plymouth Wharf is a peaceful riverside community that benefits from a close proximity to the wealth of amenities found on Westferry Road. For excellent transport links further into the City, Island Gardens DLR Station is also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.