4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Portishead, Bristol, BS20 6QL
Withdrawn from Market
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW
- New Build by Woodstock Homes
- Inspired by barn conversions
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 4 Bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Solar panels
VIEW NOW, MOVE IN BY CHRISTMAS. Built by Woodstock Homes this beautiful house has been inspired by barn conversions and features a wonderful blend of materials creating a striking external appearance. This home is set within a small private development of 7 properties and residents have exclusive access to an on site flowering meadow.
Internally the properties will be completed to a high specification with oak finished doors, kitchens featuring quartz work tops and integrated appliances, underfloor heating on the ground floor and solar PV panels.
This plot is a 4 bedroom detached home with an en-suite to the master bedroom. Arguably the most practical plot at the site. This home features 2 wonderfully sized rooms downstairs, with a kitchen/dining room and a living room at almost equal proportions (21'2" x 13'8").
Portishead is a beautiful coastal town in North Somerset that overlooks the Severn Estuary and is just 10 miles from the centre of Bristol, making this a popular commuter town. Nearby you will find Primary (500ft) and Secondary schools (0.2 miles) with “good” and “outstanding” Ofsted ratings respectively, Portishead Marina and the High street all within a mile.
*All measurements have been taken from the developers brochure and should be used as guidance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.