5 bedroom character property for saleCarisbrooke, Ashcroft Lane, Chesterfield, Lichfield, WS14
- Impressive Victorian Family Home
- Desirable Rural Location
- Extended & High Specification Interiors
- Reception Hallway with Original Minton Flooring
- Impressive Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- Five Double Bedrooms, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Outbuildings, Parking & Garage
- Private & Established Gardens extending to 0.2 of an acre
- Idyllic Location with Countryside Views
An IMPRESSIVE SEMI DETACHED VICTORIAN FAMILY HOME set within a desirable rural location conveniently close to both Lichfield City and Shenstone village, showcasing a wealth of features and charm throughout including original Minton flooring, five excellent double bedrooms and a superb mature gardens plot with panoramic countryside views. Carisbrooke has been thoughtfully upgraded and extended by the current vendors and offers superb family accommodation set over three floors.
The interiors comprise briefly reception hall, sitting room, family room with dual aspect log burner, bespoke kitchen with an open plan living & dining room off, utility, cloakroom and a lower ground floor cellar. To the first floor are three double bedrooms serviced by family bathroom and there are a further two bedrooms with shower room to the second floor. To the front aspect is off road parking and access into the garage, with well tended formal gardens to the rear extending to approximately 0.2 of an acre with useful brick outbuildings and a pathway leading down to the larger, lower lawns and to a small brook at the end. Carisbrooke benefits from mains gas central heating and full double glazing.
Situated between the popular locations of Lichfield and Shenstone, Carisbrooke is ideally placed for local amenities, commuter routes and rail stations. Within the character city centre of Lichfield are a range of shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as Beacon Park, the scenic Stowe Pool and the historic medieval Cathedral. The locations is ideal for travel along the A38, M6 and M42 and there are two rail stations in Lichfield (Trent Valley and Lichfield City) both providing direct links to Crewe, Birmingham and London (in 80 minutes). The property lies within an excellent school catchment area, having the Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Greysbrooke Primary School which feeds into King Edwards VI School. There are also an excellent range of independent schools in the area including Lichfield Cathedral School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62490396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28214271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.