4 bedroom detached house for saleBeckenham Road, West Wickham, Kent
- Vicinity of popular Langley Schools
- Convenient for West Wickham station
- Charming detached family house
- Exceptional plot (24m/80ft wide)
- Great potential to extend S.T.P.P.
- Magnificent panelled drawing room
- Scope to modernise and improve
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
Impressive detached house on exceptionally wide plot with 24m/80ft frontage, giving fabulous scope for extension, subject to planning permission and other necessary consents. Character accommodation includes four bedrooms plus bathroom and en suite to first floor. Spacious entrance hall with two original good size reception rooms plus magnificent drawing room, generous kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility room and side lobby with downstairs cloakroom. The beautiful rear garden (44m x 24m/145ft x 80ft) is attractively landscaped with large detached garage approached via in-and-out driveway plus gated parking and workshop beside house.
Beckenham Road runs between South Eden Park Road, Beckenham and the traffic lights by West Wickham station and Leisure Centre. West Wickham High Street is approximately three quarters of a mile away, providing a good range of shops, restaurants and other amenities, with bus services running along Beckenham Road. St David's Primary is close by, situated at the junction with St David's Close with Oak Lodge Primary also in the vicinity as well as the popular Langley Park Secondary Schools and recently opened Primary School.
Property ref: 121_752_4757919
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62492061.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4757919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.