3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaveney Road, Droitwich, WR9
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Offering scope to extend (STPP)
- Dual aspect lounge diner and kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden and Driveway
- No Onward Chain
- E P Rating C
** VENDOR YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS **
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This location provides easy access into the Town Centre, local amenities, Train Station and is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
DIRECTIONS - From the agents office, head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road. At the traffic lights turn right at Worcester Road and proceed to the roundabout, bear left and continue on Worcester Road. Continue through the next set of traffic lights then turn right at Old Coach Road. Continue onto Celvestune Way which changes from Old Coach Road, then turn right into Thames Drive and first right into Waveney Road. Proceed to the end of the cul-de-sac and the property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the agents For Sale board.
* The property is approached via paved pathway from the drive leading to the entrance porch with useful storage cupboard housing the meters.
* Entrance Hallway having stairs rising to the first floor and generous storage area housing wall mounted boiler.
* Dual aspect lounge diner with patio doors leading to the garden and door to the kitchen.
* The kitchen has space for various appliances, a four ring gas hob with extractor over, electric oven underneath and sink drainer.
* First floor landing has loft access (not inspected), cupboard housing hot water tank and doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and WC.
* The master bedroom has two built in wardrobes, bedroom two is another double and bedroom three has a built in storage cupboard over the stairs.
* The bathroom is fitted with a panel bath having a shower fitment to the taps plus an electric shower over and a pedestal wash hand basin, with the WC being separate.
* The garden has a patio area with retaining wall and steps to the lawn and a further patio and gravel area at the rear, which is all enclosed with a fence panel surround and has gated access to the front.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Central heating to radiators is provided by the gas central heating boiler located in the storage area in the in the entrance hall.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62492460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14544862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Droitwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.