2 bedroom villa for sale37 Pilton Place, Pilton, Edinburgh, EH5 2EU
- Immaculately presented, fully refurbished, two-bedroom, lower villa with gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a residential street, located in Pilton, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- The property has been fully refurbished, and includes new flooring, wiring, double glazing and woodwork throughout, with a new front door, combi-boiler, kitchen and bathroom.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden, with a shared drying area, and to the front, there is a front lawn with a private driveway, with ample on-street parking
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, fully refurbished two-bedroom, lower villa with gardens and a driveway. Set on a residential street, located in Pilton, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, a generous storage cupboard and opens into the rear facing, bright and spacious living room featuring laminate flooring, press shelving and a pendant light fitting. The well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with modern, high gloss white wall and base units with laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding washing machine, integrated fridge and free standing freezer. Spacious bedroom one is set to the front, including wood effect flooring, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, with pendant light fittings and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece bathroom suite with storage units, with a mixer tap shower and panel splashbacks. Pilton is an established residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal includes a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connection to the city-bypass and M90.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8264796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.