1 bedroom flat for sale42/2 Buchanan Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 8RF
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and a WC.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, light neutral decor, period cornice-work, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points as well as a fully fu...
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a well-maintained shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 18TH JANUARY@ 12 NOON** Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features the secured entry system and a radiator. An open plan living area has space for lounge and dining furniture and features a press cupboard, a built-in cupboard, and a flexible store/recess with front facing window. Set to the rear of the room is the fitted kitchen with tiled flooring, stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. A spacious double bedroom includes a features wall with spot lighting and feature fireplace. The WC is set internally with a two piece suite, as does the separate bathroom with a shower above the bath. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8260071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.