1 bedroom flat for sale84a Northfield Broadway, Northfield, Edinburgh, EH8 7RU
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, main door basement flat, with front and rear gardens forming part of traditional stone-built terrace.
- Conveniently located in the Northfield area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, box room, inner hall, and a shower room.
- With light fresh decor throughout, features include generous room sizes, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and contemporary flooring.
- In addition, externally there is an enclosed rear garden, and a patio garden over two levels to the front which is screened from the road by a wall and gated entrance.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, main door basement flat, with front and rear gardens forming part of traditional stone-built terrace, conveniently located in the Northfield area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
The main door entrance opens to a tiled vestibule, which in-turn opens to the kitchen which has space for a breakfast table. The modern fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and a tiled surround; whilst integrated appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. An inner hall then connects all the rooms, and has space for outerwear. Set to the rear is the spacious lounge has a traditional style feature fireplace with a contemporary electric heater, four wall mounted up-lighters, and a large walk-in store cupboard. A generous and flexible box room also features a walk-in store; whilst a shower room is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a two piece suite and a walk-in shower, and tiled walls. Northfield is a long-established residential area lying to the east of the city centre, between Holyrood Park, Willowbrae and Portobello. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, ASDA at the Jewel, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport also available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8197986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.