2 bedroom flat for sale37 GFR, Temple Park Crescent, Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11 1JE
- Well-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, ground-floor, dual-aspect flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's popular Polwarth district, to the south-west of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, box room, and bathroom.
- Features; tall ceilings, panelled doors and woodwork, ornate plasterwork, and traditional fireplace.
- Further highlights include; sash and casement windows, gas central heating, excellent storage, cable TV and phone points, mains smoke alarms, and entry system.
- There may be conversion potential to create an additional bedroom, subject to the necessary consents.
- With a leafy shared garden to the rear, private garden to the front, and ample permit on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, ground-floor, dual-aspect flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement, in Edinburgh's popular Polwarth district, to the south-west of the city centre. A spacious hall, with three store cupboards, and large boxroom off, provides access throughout. The front-facing living room features a fine triple-bay window, sanded floorboards, traditional cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, ornate cornice, and an open shelved press. With a rear garden outlook, the light and spacious kitchen features a dining recess, walk-in cupboard, modern units with laminate worktops and mosaic tile splashbacks, and a range of appliances including a ceramic hob, electric oven and extractor hood, a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There are two carpeted double bedrooms, both with plaster cornicework, set to the front and rear respectively, and a rear-set bathroom, featuring a contemporary, white suite with an over-bath electric shower and tiled splashbacks. Polwarth is a popular area comprised mainly of impressive Victorian tenements, and lies just west of the city centre close to Tollcross and the West End. There is good local shopping throughout, Tollcross and Dalry road offer further amenities and supermarkets. Morningside and Bruntsfield offer a vibrant mix of independent, specialist shops, cafes and bars. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services area available from Dundee Street and Polwarth Gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8124522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.