2 bedroom flat for sale199/16 Lindsay Road, The Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 6ND
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, fourth-floor apartment, set to the front of a modern development.
- Located in Leith's fashionable Shore district, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open-plan living/dining/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom, shower room and a utility room.
- Features in this factored property include a fitted kitchen with appliances, secure entry system, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, fitted blinds throughout and TV and telephone points.
- Additional features include an allocated space in the secure underground car park, with a lift to the apartment and well-maintained communal garden grounds.
- Home Report available online.
*CLOSING DATE MONDAY 20th @ 2PM* Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, fourth-floor apartment, set to the front of a modern development in Leith's fashionable Shore district, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming entrance hall features laminate flooring, the secure entry handset, and a generous storage cupboard. With views along Lindsay Street afforded by a box bay window, the bright and spacious living/dining/kitchen has laminate flooring, inset lighting and ample space for dining furniture. Open to the living area, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated five-burner gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, and fridge freezer, whilst the utility room has a stainless steel sink, washing machine and dishwasher. The master bedroom features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, and a modern, stylish en-suite with a white, three-piece bathroom suite. Bedroom two is similarly well finished likewise with a built-in wardrobe, whilst the internally set shower room has a tiled floor, contemporary white two-piece suite with shower cubicle, mixer shower and ladder radiator. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8259194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.