2 bedroom flat for sale64A/7 Restalrig Road South, Restalrig, Edinburgh, EH7 6LE
- Well-presented, light and spacious, south-facing, two-bedroom, third-floor (top), dual-aspect apartment with views, in a modern, factored block.
- Located quietly in an established development in Edinburgh's historic Restalrig village, east of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfastroom, two-double-bedrooms, ensuite shower room, and bathroom.
- Features include; double glazing, gas central heating, entry system, and cable TV and phone points.
- In addition there is good cupboard storage, decorative coving and inset downlighting.
- The block sits in landscaped communal grounds, with off-street, un-allocated residents' parking.
- To the rear is a well-tended communal garden, with secure, gated side access.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, light and spacious, south-facing, two-bedroom, third-floor (top), dual-aspect apartment with views, in a modern, factored block, quietly located in an established development in Edinburgh's historic Restalrig village, east of the city centre. A carpeted L-shaped entrance hall, with a loft access hatch and two store cupboards, provides access throughout. The bright and spacious, carpeted, front-facing living room, with dining recess, affords fine views to Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags. Set to the rear, with a window overlooking the gardens, a good-sized kitchen provides space for a small table and chairs, and is fitted with modern units with, laminate worktops and splash tiling. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, an integrated fridge/freezer, and a freestanding washing machine. Two carpeted double bedrooms are set to either aspect, both with built-in wardrobes, the master having a modern en-suite shower room. Set off the hall, the bathroom features a white three-piece suite with tiled floor and splashbacks. Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8259732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.