3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleManor Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terraced home
- Set within beautiful formal gardens
- Close to Shanklin Old Village
- Off road parking for a few cars
- Courtyard garden
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £245,000, please contact Pittis.
This house needs to be seen to appreciate the Wow factor throughout! When entering this home which is situated in the grounds of the Old Shanklin Manor, one of the most beautiful areas around, you will be totally surprised by the accommodation and quality of the finish – it’s like a show home! The current owners have enjoyed this as a second home and have kept it in a condition second to none. The location is just superb; it’s located close to Shanklin Cricket Ground, surrounded by country walks and Shanklin Mead is also just around the corner, a perfect spot to spend the afternoon with the family dog or children. Turning left from your doorstep drops you into the Old Village which has got to be one of the prettiest spots on the Island. It is a short stroll to the shops, schools, beach, buses, as well as the train link to hop over to the mainland which is just minutes away. Whether you are looking for a bolt hole to escape city life then this welcomes you with open arms or if are moving up the property ladder you really do not want to miss this opportunity. Pick up the phone today and come and see for yourself.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'3 x 10'11 (3.43m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 9'11 (3.41m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 8'9 (3.02m x 2.67m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'5 (3.56m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 9'11 (3.56m x 3.02m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 10'6 (3.84m x 3.20m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62496115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.