3 bedroom town house for saleBlackthorn Avenue, , Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Well presented 3 double bedroom terraced town house
- Set over 3 floors
- Close to village amenities
- Garage and allocated parking
- Recently built development
- EPC energy rating B (82)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £275,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Introducing this property forming part of a superb development of similar properties on the outskirts of Felpham village.Set in outstanding countryside close to the coast with a great choice of local shops nearby, with both the historic City of Chichester and picturesque town of Arundel just a few miles away.If walking is something that you enjoy in your spare time, then you will love the South Downs National Park close to hand and the promenade along the foreshore.Set over three floors, this is an ideal family home. The fitted kitchen is well designed and the lounge/diner is large enough for a good size dining table and chairs. The lounge/diner to the rear aspect gives pleasant views of the garden.Having been built in recent years, the property offers stress free living and allows you to just move in your belongings.This home also has the added benefit of a garage and allocated parking.This really is the ideal home for entertaining and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
What the Owner says:
We moved to the area a few years ago. Having 2 growing children, schools and bedrooms sizes were very important.We hadn't considered new build properties, but as soon as we saw the space the town houses on this development offered we were impressed.As soon as we viewed the property it was ideal and we knew it would be a great home to bring up the family.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen: 10'9 x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Lounge/Diner: 15'5 x 14'7 (4.70m x 4.45m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 9'1 (3.89m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'10 x 8'8 (3.91m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom: 8'6 x 6'2 (2.59m x 1.88m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 19'0 x 11'3 (5.80m x 3.43m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 9'8 x 3'10 (2.95m x 1.17m)
- Front Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62496457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.