1 bedroom flat for saleWaterloo House, Stockton-On-Tees, Completed Development with 7% Net yield guaranteed for 3 years
- 7% Net rental assured for 3 years
- Waterfront Location, close to amenities and universities
- Free parking space included with every apartment
- Fully furnished, modern apartments
Marshalls are delighted to offer this beautiful waterfront building which has been fully renovated and modernised creating 43 apartments consisting of 35 x 1 Bedroom and 8 x 2 Bedroom apartments.This is a great chance to secure an instantly income generating investment within a completed development with an 7% Net yield guaranteed for 3 years.Stockton on Tees is market town in the North East of England in County Durham. It boasts a historical mixture of Georgian and Medieval buildings. Stockton plays host to plenty of attractions. There is a white-water rafting course at Tees Barrage, country parks such as Ropner Park, Billingham Beck Park or Preston Hall Park & Museum. Stockton is home to over 100 acres of parkland overlooking the RiverTop Russel Group University, Durham has its Queen's Campus which is linked to the town centre by the Teesquay Millennium Footbridge, Princess of Wales Bridge and the Infinity Bridge.
200m walk from Thornaby train station, connecting to central Middlesbrough within 6 minutes and Teeside University (20,000 students)Adjacent to Teasdale Business Park and close to Stockton Riverside College1 mile to Durham University Queens College Campus (World top 100 university and member of Russel Group)2-minute drive to Teeside Shopping Park serviced by Argos, Morrisons, Showcase Cinema5-minute walk to Castlegate Shopping Centre and Stockton High Street (winner of the Great British High Street of the Year Awards’ Rising Star category)
For more information on this or to request a brochure, please call 0151 242 0870 or email email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62499808.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8308243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.