5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Broughton, Derbyshire
- Period farmhouse (requiring modernisation) with far reaching views to the south
- A floor area of circa 2,860 sq ft (gross internal area)
- 3 reception rooms, kitchen and breakfast room, pantry, 5 bedrooms, bathroom
- Attached outbuildings offering a utility room, storage and triple garages
- A range of traditional farm buildings with scope for conversion subject to planning and rights of access
- A range of modern, portal frame agricultural buildings, and yard areas
- Includes approximately 11.63 acres of grazing land
- Well placed for access to major roads and a number of major conurbations
Lodge Hill Farmhouse, a range of traditional and modern agricultural buildings, and grazing land, about 15.32 acres (6.20 hectares) in all.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62500184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ160517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.