3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouthwold Way, Clacton on Sea, CO16
- ESTABLISHED THREE BEDROMM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PEACEFUL CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- EASY TO MAINTAIN WESTERLY REAR GARDEN
- REPLACEMENT DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SOME COSMETIC IMPROVEMENT REQUIRED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
Good size with double glazed front door and windows, tiled flooring further double glazed door to:-
Radiator, access to loft, built in storage cupboard, large built in airing cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15’4” x 12’10”
Light and airy west facing room with dual aspect double glazed side window and rear patio doors, TV point, radiator, side door to:-
KITCHEN: 11’5” x 10’4”
Fitted with modern range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine, inset sink unit, four ring ceramic hob with oven under, range of matching wall cabinets, part tiled walls, built in cupboard housing oil fired boiler, double glazed rear and side windows, door to Lobby with further door to garden.
BEDROOM 1: 11’9” x 9’2”
Wall to wall built in wardrobe/storage cupboards, radiator, double glazed front window.
BEDROOM 2: 9’9” x 8’2”
Double glazed front window, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 9’8” x 8’
Radiator, French doors to side leading to:-
CONSERVATORY: 11’9” x 6’3”
Double glazed with access to front and rear of bungalow.
Large fully enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal washbasin, low level wc., part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed side windows.
Driveway to ATTACHED GARAGE with power and light, rear personal door. Timber shed with power and green house. Oil storage tank. The pleasant west facing rear garden is approximately 25’ deep with lawn, patio and shrub borders.
Gas is available in the road, all other main services are connected.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62502025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15Southwold-t-816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.