Studio flat for saleBrendon Close, Harlington, Hayes
- A first floor purpose built studio apartment
- Double glazed windows and electric heating
- Studio room, kitchen and bathroom
- Easy access to Heathrow Airport
- Entry phone system
- EPC Rating C
Stamfords are pleased to offer for sale this first floor purpose built studio apartment situated within easy access to Heathrow Airport and comprising studio room, kitchen and bathroom. Benefits include secondary glazed windows, electric heating and entry phone system.
Communal Entrance - Entry phone system, stairs to first floor.
Studio Room - Rear aspect secondary glazed window, electric heater, power point.
Kitchen - Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard below, further range of wall and floor mounted units, built-in hob and oven below, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, secondary glazed window.
Bathroom - Enclosed bath, low level w.c, tiled walls, secondary glazed window, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, cupboard housing tank, loft area.
Outside - Communal area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62502160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27363425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stamfords, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.