1 bedroom flat for saleCanary South, 4 Manilla Street, London
- SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR
- PRIVATE SOUTH FACING BALCONY
- MEASURING IN EXCESS OF 550 SQ FEET
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO CANARY WHARF
- LONG 999 YEAR LEASE FROM 2004
- MUST BE SEEN
- EPC RATING C
SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT - This stylish one bedroomed apartment is situated on the third floor of this modern development. Close to a wealth of Canary Wharf amenities and benefits from secure entry, and a contemporary open-plan interior. The property comprises an open-plan reception room / kitchen with floor to ceiling windows allowing an abundance of light, well-proportioned bedroom and a modern 3pcs bathroom.
Location: Canary South is only moments from away from the superb selection of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links close to the property include Heron Quays, South Quay Station (DLR services) and Canary Wharf Underground Station (Jubilee line services).
Reception Room/ Open plan kitchen
A well-proportioned open plan reception room area, comprising front-aspect floor to ceiling double glazed windows and sliding door providing access to a private balcony, the lounge further benefits from wood flooring, under floor heating and recessed low voltage halogen spotlights.
Contemporary kitchen with wall-mounted and low level storage units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with chrome mixer tap over, four ring electric SMEG hob with ceiling mounted chimney extractor hood over and oven and grill under, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine/tumble dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, worktop and granite splash backs, wiring for ceiling lighting, tiled floor.
Spacious bedroom with front-aspect double glazed floor to ceiling windows, built in two door wardrobe, wood flooring, under floor heating, and recessed low voltage halogen spotlights
Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, WC, built-in storage and shelving, shaver point, extractor fan, wiring for ceiling lighting, floor, wall tiles and under floor heating
Lease: 999 from 2004
Ground Rent: £250.00 p/a
Service Charges: Approx.. £2277.41 p/a £2017
Local authority: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Council Tax Band:
Council Tax: £.00 p/a
Total Sq Ft: Approx. 560Sq. ft
EPC RATING: C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62503339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AKS123000D2B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley King, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.