3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale23 Duddingston Crescent, Duddingston, Edinburgh, EH15 3AT
- Attractive and generously proportioned bay windowed living room with feature fireplace.
- Dining room with feature fireplace.
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Two good sized double bedrooms one with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
- Single bedroom/child's bedroom, Shower room.
- Gas central heating/partial double glazing.
- Private garden to front.
- Driveway providing off-street parking.
- Extensive south facing garden to rear.
- Development potential subject to the usual planning consents.
A semi-detached bungalow situated within the highly desirable Duddingston district of the city a short journey to the north-east of Edinburgh City Centre and close to excellent local amenities. The property offers flexible living accommodation and would make an excellent family home in a great location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62503540.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.