2 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stables, Felton, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1
A Delightful Two Bedroom House Idyllically Situated With Glorious Views Over Open Countryside. In All Around 0.5 Acres.
Porch, Hall, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Ample Off Road Car Parking, Delightful Gardens, Paddock, Stables And Beautiful Views. EPC = E, 1087 Sq. Ft.
Situation: The property is located within a short distance of the village of Burley Gate which has a village shop and post office. There is also a good primary school and secondary state schooling is available in Hereford, Bromyard and Worcester. The property enjoys a peaceful rural location set within classic Herefordshire countryside, surrounded by farmland and accessed via a quiet country lane. The property benefits from a truly tranquil location with no traffic noise yet has easy access to the main routes and rail. Both Hereford and the historic market towns of Leominster, Bromyard and Ledbury are within easy distance and provide a wide range of facilities and there is a wider range of retail, educational and leisure facilities in Malvern and Worcester.
Description: The Stables is a delightful two bedroom detached property with spacious and well-appointed accommodation throughout to include; kitchen, dining room, cloakroom, sitting room and conservatory on the ground floor and two double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom on the first floor. The property is believed to have been constructed approximately 25 years ago with later additions. The property also boasts glorious gardens with two paddocks, double stables, outdoor kennel, in all around 0.5 acres, whilst enjoying a delightful rural outlook from all aspects over beautiful Herefordshire countryside.
In brief there is a superb range of accommodation comprising:
• The porch has doors leading into the reception hall and kitchen.
• The kitchen has tiled flooring, matching wall and base units with roll edged wooden work surface over, feature oil Rayburn, four ring LPG gas hob with extractor fan above, electric oven and grill, two built in wine racks, built in fridge and separate freezer, one and a half ceramic bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, complementary tiling to splash backs and walls, integrated dishwasher, beams and dual aspect windows to the side aspects affording delightful views over the surrounding countryside. In addition there is space for a washing machine and space for a breakfast table.
• The reception hall has doors leading to the cloakroom, kitchen, sitting room, porch and stairs rise to the first floor accommodation.
• The dining room is dual aspect providing views over the garden and has a built in storage cupboard, radiator and beams.
• The cloakroom has a low flush WC, obscure window to the rear aspect, wash hand basin set within vanity unit with tiled splash back and tiled flooring.
• The delightful sitting room has a window to the front aspect, radiator and a feature cast iron fire with coal effect gas flame sitting on a flagstone hearth.
• The conservatory is a great size and the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views of the surrounding garden and countryside beyond.
• Stairs rise to first floor accommodation where there is a window on the half landing overlooking the rear garden and the landing has doors leading to the large airing cupboard, bedrooms 1 & 2 and the family bathroom. There is also an elevated storage cupboard above the stairs.
• Bedroom 1 is large and spacious with dual aspect views over glorious open-countryside and is fitted with wardrobes, dressing table and an additional wardrobe with storage units over.
• Bedroom 2 is a good sized double bedroom with dual aspect views over the front and side aspects. There is also a radiator, built in wardrobes and separate unit.
• The contemporary family bathroom has a suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low flush WC, panelled bath with shower attachment over, shower cubicle with shower over, spotlights, wooden style laminate flooring, heated towel radiator, obscure window to the side aspect and part tiled walls.
The property is approached via a shared private driveway onto a gravelled parking area providing parking for ample vehicles. To the front there is a brick built raised pond with pump and water feature and views can be fully appreciated of the surrounding countryside. Through a picket fence a slabbed pathway leads to the side and rear where the garden is mainly laid to lawn and there is an elevated decked area being the perfect space for alfresco dining and relaxation. To the top tier of the garden is a stable block and small fenced paddock, immediately adjacent is a greenhouse and vegetable garden. To the right-hand side is a larger fenced paddock also incorporating a dog kennel and run. From the top of the garden glorious views can be fully appreciated over the surrounding countryside and beyond. In addition, the garden houses a fine selection of mature trees, plants and shrubs.
Services: Mains electricity and water mains water, oil fired central heating, LPG gas to the fire and cooker, shared septic tank drainage.
Agent’s Note: The property shares a private driveway with Broomhill Farm where there is a shared responsibility for any maintenance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER150413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.