1 bedroom flat for saleBank Street, Maidstone
Offers in Excess of
- Brand new one bedroom apartment
- Beautiful fitted & integrated kitchen
- Private utility room
- Modern fitted bathroom suite
- Perfect location at the heart of Maidstone
- Excellent links to London & Kent Coasts
- Walking distance to Maidstone Station
- Communal lift to each floor
- Close to local amenities & entertainment
- Ideal as an investment
*** HELP TO BUY *** Thrilled to present this brand new apartment nestled in the heart of Maidstone, ideally located within minutes’ walk to Maidstone station. The portfolio consists of 6 one bed apartments, two per floor. The apartments are completed to a modern specification all benefiting from a light and airy feel. Beautiful fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, as well as a modern fitted bathroom suite. Each apartment has its own private separate utility room. Not only will residents enjoy the suitability and convenience of high-street location, but also close proximity to all bars and restaurants that Maidstone has to offer. Walking distance to the river whilst also offers fantastic links going into the City and Kent towns. Other benefits include lift; and the development is complete and ready for occupation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62505883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8308941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estates, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.