2 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Road North, Southsea, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom 3rd floor apartment
- Lift access to all floors
- Perfect first time buy
- Allocated and visitors parking
- Situated in a central location, near Albert Road
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Located on the third floor, this newly modernised two bedroom apartment is the perfect starter home, or an ideal addition to a lettings portfolio.
Lift access to all floors and allocated parking with separate visitors bays are just some of the perks that makes this such a desirable place to call home.
The seafront is just a short walk away, as well as the ever popular Albert and Palmerston Road. Both will give you endless options of places to eat, drink, and pass your spare time. Gunwharf is close by as too is the train station for those who need to commute.
The modern interior means that whoever takes over can simply move straight in. The fitted kitchen is both spacious and practical and the open lounge means that there is plenty of space to have friends or family over for the evening.
All in all this is a fantastic property, perfect for first time buyers and investors alike. It's in immaculate condition and has been looked after well by the current owners.
One not to be missed!
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here these last few years and doing the property up.
The parking has always been a big draw too. It's rare to have a combination of both allocated and visitors parking in Southsea.
We hope whoever buys our home enjoys it as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Dining Area: 14'8 x 10'10 (4.47m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 6'6 (3.74m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom: 12'7 x 6'9 (3.84m x 2.06m)
- Bathroom 1: 7'7 x 5'11 (2.31m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 2
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62505895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.