3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAshfield, Chineham
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended 3 Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge/Diner, En Suite, Garage
- For Sale By Auction - T & C's apply
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Fee
- Buyer's fees apply - The Modern Method of Auction
- EPC EER: D
SANSOME AND GEORGE - FOR SALE BY MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION ; Starting Bid Price £300,000 plus Reservation Fee. Extended 3 bedroom bungalow tucked away in the corner of a cul-de-sac in the popular Chineham area. The ground floor comprises a generous lounge/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and hallways with storage cupboards. On the first floor, there are 2 further bedrooms, one with en suite and a separate family bathroom. There is a garage and driveway parking at the front of the property and a private garden at the rear. Must be seen to appreciate the size of this stunning property. Call now to make an appointment to view. This property is for sale by South West Property Auction powered by iam-sold Ltd.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62506831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8063213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Sansome & George, Basingstoke on 01256 807 111.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.