2 bedroom maisonette for saleBattys Barn Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Entrance hall with Karndean flooring
- Generous living room
- Re-fitted kitchen/diner with breakfast bar
- Re-fitted bathroom with shower over the bath
- Two double bedrooms
- Doors leading to communal gardens
- Smartly presented through-out
- Single garage in near-by block
This smartly presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette is situated in a sought after cul-de-sac, within easy walking distance of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, living room, re-fitted kitchen/diner and new bathroom. Fully double glazed through-out and gas central heating to radiators.
Situation Batty's Barn Close is a small development of maisonettes on ground and first floor, conveniently located within level walking distance of the shops and restaurants. For the commuter Wokingham train station is set within walking distance and the A329M/M4 Bracknell and Reading can be accessed from the east of town. There is a nearby park off Wescott Road and just to the north of town Cantley Park offers a range of sporting facilities in 75 acres of parkland.
Outside The property is set in a cul-de-sac close to Wokingham town centre, there are well maintained communal gardens, residents parking spaces and a garage in nearby block.
Council Tax C
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4330667
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62510356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4330667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.