4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Old Apple Yard, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Spacious Living Room with bay window
- Separate Dining Room
- Master bedroom with updated ensuite shower room
- Walking distance to Winnersh Triangle Station
- Modern family bathroom
- Sought after gated development
This immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home is situated in a sought after gated development of only six homes; situated within easy walking distance of Winnersh Triangle railway station. Accommodation comprises living room with separate dining room and adjoining double glazed conservatory. The owners have upgraded the kitchen, ensuite shower room and family bathroom. The house is fully double glazed with sealed units and benefits from gas central heating to radiators.
Situation The Old Apple Yard is a select private gated development close to Winnersh Triangle railway station and the Forest Boys' school. Nearby Winnersh crossroads has a large Sainsbury’s supermarket and the property is also ideally located for access to the A329(M) and M4.
NB. £25 pcm service charge to the Resident's Association for the up keep of the communal grounds, gate etc.
Outside East facing rear garden, enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn with mature well stocked shrub borders and an rea of patio to the rear of the house. Gated side access and space for a shed. To the front of the house is off road tandem parking for two cars.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4277894
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62510383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4277894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.