2 bedroom flat for sale40/6 Henderson Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6DE
- Beautifully-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, in a traditional stone tenement.
- Quietly located around the corner from The Shore in Edinburgh's vibrant Leith area, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; double glazing, electric heating, excellent storage space, entry system, and cable TV and phone points.
- Also features; panelled wood doors, sanded and varnished flooring, and plaster cornice.
- There is a well-tended shared garden to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday between 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, in a traditional stone tenement, quietly located around the corner from The Shore in Edinburgh's vibrant Leith area, north-east of the city centre. An L-shaped entrance hall, with deep cupboard and varnished floorboards, provides access throughout. To the front, a large living room offers ample seating and dining space, with an open shelved press, varnished floorboards, plaster cornice, and a recessed double window offering a leafy outlook to the park opposite. Internally off the living room, a spacious kitchen is fitted with modern units with downlights, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks, and varnished floorboards. Appliances include an integrated electric hob and oven with extractor canopy, and a freestanding dishwasher, and there is space for a tall fridge/freezer and washing machine. Two carpeted double bedrooms sit to the rear, with leafy garden outlooks, the larger room having a deep, walk-in wardrobe, and a shelved press. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite including an over-bath electric shower, tiled splashbacks, Amtico vinyl tile flooring, and a chrome heated towel rail. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8245423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.