2 bedroom flat for saleWilliams Lane, Fernwood, Newark
- Leasehold first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge diner + separate kitchen
- Gas central heating + uPVC double glazing
- Parking space
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£95,000** A well presentedTWO bedroom first floor apartment in the sought after area of Fernwood. The property has gas central heating, uPVC windows and a parking space to the front of the property. The lounge diner offers ample space for dining and relaxing.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a two bedroom modern first floor apartment in the sought after location of Fernwood. The property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and offers generous sized apartment living at an affordable price. The property briefly comprises of an entrance lobby to the ground floor and staircase rising to the first floor landing. There is a lounge diner offering ample space for dining as well as relaxing. There is a separate kitchen with a range of fitted units and two good sized bedrooms with a separate bathroom. Outside there is a parking space to the front of the property.
Viewing this property is highly recommended and can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door and staircase rising to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Having door to inner landing with a built-in storage cupboard and a further cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. There is access to the loft space, telephone point and radiator.
Lounge Diner 15' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.17m )
Having a television point, uPVC window and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.58m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and having work surfacing with tiled splashbacks and uPVC window. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, radiator, gas, electric cooker point and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
The main bedroom has a built-in double wardrobe, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" max x 9' max ( 2.92m max x 2.74m max )
This generous sized second bedroom is of an L shaped style and has uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is an electric shaver point, partly tilled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
The property has a parking space to the front of the property.
Agents Note One
We are advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease. Prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62510752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.