3 bedroom detached house for saleIronlatch Avenue, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom & Separate WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Chain Free
Fox & Sons present to the market this Detached home offering SPACIOUS accommodation. Offering an open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, cloakroom, THREE bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from a garage, off road PARKING and large gardens to the front and rear.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this Detached home situated in a highly popular residential area in St Leonard's with good local schooling, shopping facilities and transport links all within close proximity. This must see property would benefit from modernisation, however boasts spacious accommodation comprising an open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from a garage, off road parking and substantial gardens to the front and rear.
This property is being sold chain free.
Private front door into
With stairs rising to the top floor accommodation. Door into
With a low level wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Kitchen 13' 3" max x 6' 9" max ( 4.04m max x 2.06m max )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding electric cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler and a storage cupboard. Tiled splashbacks, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a double glazed door to the side.
Lounge/diner 21' 4" max x 20' 2" max ( 6.50m max x 6.15m max )
Being divided into three areas dining area, study area and living area. Three wall mounted centrally heated radiators, serving hatch to kitchen and double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Further double glazed sliding patio doors provide access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having wall mounted centrally heated radiator and access hatch to loft space.
Fitted and comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls, storage cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving space. Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.00m )
Built in wardrobes with sliding door, cupboard with shelving space, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and two double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.73m max x 3.76m max )
Built in cupboard, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed windows to rear and side aspects.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" max x 6' 10" max ( 3.51m max x 2.08m max )
Built in wardrobe, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed windows to rear and side aspects.
Front garden with area of lawn, hedge frontage and extending to the side of the property with mature trees. Driveway leading to garage and gate providing access to rear garden. Garage approached via double wooden doors and currently subdivided into two rooms with double glazed window and door providing access to rear garden. Personal door to living room.
Rear garden with extensive lawn and mature shrubs and trees and a particular feature of this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62511286.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.