3 bedroom apartment for saleTudor House, One Tower Bridge, Duchess Walk, London, SE1
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Large roof terrace with conservatory
- Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances
- 0.7 miles from London Bridge station
- Approx. 1,772 sq ft (164.6 sq m)
- Approx. 4,642 sq ft (431.3 sq m) inc. external area
- EPC: C
A stunning 3 bedroom penthouse apartment in the sought after and exclusive One Tower Bridge development.
The apartment is situated over the 10th and 11th floors and the spacious reception/dining area offers spectacular views of the City skyline and River Thames. The penthouse features an open plan fully fitted kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom, and two further double bedrooms - one with en suite bathroom.
The apartment also boasts a large roof terrace with conservatory, built in oil fire place, outdoor kitchen and hot tub.
The development boasts a high specification with comfort cooling and smart home technology. Located next to Tower Bridge, the development is 0.7 miles from London Bridge station (zone 1) and a short walk (approximately 0.5 miles) into the City of London. The development offers exceptional amenities, including 24 hour concierge, on site gym, pool, spa and virtual golf.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STL171601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.