2 bedroom terraced house for saleBaden Street, Chester le Street, DH3
- Open plan
- feature fireplace
- Walking distance from town centre
- Within catchment area of excellent local schools
- Two bedrooms
- popular location
- great transport links to A1
- Ideal for first time buyers
- small families or buy to let
HouseSimple is pleased to present this spacious, well presented property within walking distance of Chester-le-Street town centre. Ideal for first time buyers and small families. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating via a combi boiler. This cosy home has an open plan lounge/dining room with a stunning feature fireplace and french doors leading to a pretty enclosed yard. The modern kitchen comes with built in fan oven, dishwasher and free standing fridge freezer. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with a built-in cupboard, family bathroom and a second bedroom decorated with a fabulous mural.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62516450.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.