6 bedroom house for saleColdean Lane
- HMO for 6 People
- Let until Sept 2020
- An annual rent of £36,408.00
- Good location for University
- Off Road Parking
- Total approx floor area 102 SQ.M
- Exclusive to Maslen Estate Agents
PRICE GUIDE £525,000 - £550,000.
THIS 6 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE HAS AN HMO LICENCE IN PLACE.
Currently, let on a fixed term AST and with tenants in place until 1st September 2020 at £3034.00 pcm, an annual return of £36,408.00. Located in this popular area close to the Universities, the accommodation arranged over 3 levels is WELL PRESENTED and includes a detached garage and TERRACED REAR GARDEN. No onward chain. EPC:E40
Entrance Hall -
Bedroom - 4.32m into bay x 3.35m into chimney recess (14'2 i -
Kitchen - 3.86m x 3.58m (12'8 x 11'9) -
Bedroom - 3.71m x 3.23m (12'2 x 10'7) -
Lounge - 5.05m x 2.97m (16'7 x 9'9) -
First Floor -
Shower Room -
Bedroom - 3.63m x 3.33m (11'11 x 10'11) -
Bedroom - 3.91m x 2.57m into chimney recess (12'10 x 8'5 int -
Bedroom - 2.92m x 2.34m (9'7 x 7'8) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom - 3.35m x 3.35m (11'0 x 11'0) -
Bedroom - 3.86m x 2.77m (12'8 x 9'1) -
Outside - Lawned rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62522121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28809210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Maslen Estate Agents, Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.