2 bedroom bungalow for saleHall Moor Close, Kirklevington, Yarm
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Large 19Ft Lounge/Diner
- Large 15Ft "Saltmer" Handmade Conservatory
- Separate Study
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Corner Garden Approx 0.16 Plot
- West Facing Rear Aspect
- Detached Garage & Parking
- No Onward Chain
Offered with no onward chain this is a much sought after and spacious two bedroom detached bungalow. In need of some updating but benefiting from well proportioned rooms, an updated gas fired central heating boiler, solar panels, ducted ventilation system and the addition of a large rear aspect handmade Saltmer conservatory with under floor heating, overlooking the south west facing gardens. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the living accommodation on offer which briefly comprises; reception hall with ample storage, cloakroom/WC, 19Ft lounge/diner with patio doors to the garden, kitchen, study, L-shaped conservatory, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a small front area of shrubbery planting and a partial shared driveway leads down under a covered carport to the rear detached garage with useful courtesy door into the garden. At the rear are well established and south westerly facing landscaped corner plot gardens. These back onto neighbouring gardens and benefit from a patio terrace which leads around the garden past the greenhouse, vegetable garden, shed/store and pond. This is an opportunity to buy a much sought after bungalow situated in a desirable location and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62524765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.