2 bedroom flat for sale4 (1F1) South Oxford Street, Newington, Edinburgh, EH8 9QF
- Well-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor, dual-aspect flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement, with views to Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags.
- Located in Edinburgh's popular Newington district, to the south of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, box room, and bathroom.
- Features; tall ceilings, panelled doors and woodwork, ornate plasterwork, and traditional fire surrounds.
- Further highlights include; gas central heating, double glazing, excellent storage, and a secure entry system.
- There may be conversion potential to create an additional bedroom, subject to the necessary consents.
- With a leafy shared garden to the rear, and ample permit on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor, dual-aspect flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement, with views to Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags, located in Edinburgh's popular Newington district, south of the city centre. A spacious hall, with shelved press, provides access throughout. The large front-facing living/dining room features a marble fireplace with tiled hearth, a shelved press, ornate cornice and rose, a recessed double window and a door to a good-sized boxroom/study. With fine leafy rear views to Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags, the kitchen features a dining recess, deep store cupboard, traditional wood fire surround, modern units with laminate worktops, and a range of appliances including an electric cooker, fridge/freezer, and washing machine. There are two spacious double bedrooms set to the front and rear respectively, both having ample freestanding bedroom furniture space. The bathroom, set internally off the entrance hall, features a white suite, over-bath electric shower and tiled splashbacks. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8245438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.