2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHoward Road, Bridport
Offers in Excess of
This vastly upgraded two double bedroom end of terrace home is situated on a good-size plot in Lower Walditch, which is within walking distance of Bridport town centre. The property includes a dual aspect sitting/dining room, large conservatory, modern kitchen, family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. There is also plentiful storage, a low maintenance landscaped rear garden, separate vegetable plot and off-road parking for two vehicles which could be extended if required. EPC rating D.
Situation - This property is located in Lower Walditch in the charming market town of Bridport, close to Jellyfields Nature Reserve. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation - This two double bedroom end-of-terrace property has undergone major updating work since the current owners purchased it back in 2012. Well presented throughout, the accommodation includes a good-size dual aspect sitting/dining room, a modern fitted kitchen with integral Hotpoint oven and four-ring hob, large conservatory, contemporary family bathroom with panel enclosed bath and shower over, and a downstairs cloakroom/WC. UPVC double glazed throughout and gas central heated courtesy of a recently installed Worcester combination boiler, the property also offers excellent storage thanks to a re-working of the layout, which has added a pantry in the kitchen and two storage cupboards, one in the entrance hall and a deeper one over the stairs off the main bedroom. There is also a good-size airing cupboard. However, perhaps the main feature of the property is the wonderful conservatory, which spreads across almost the whole width of the house and offers a delightful outlook over the landscaped rear garden, which is low maintenance, tiered and includes shingle and artificial lawned areas with a variety of plants and shrubs. There is also rear gated access to the parking area, which currently supplies space for up to two vehicles, and a second smaller garden area currently being used as a vegetable plot. The smaller garden area could be turned into further parking if required. Both gardens benefit from recently installed fencing helping to add further privacy. EPC rating D.
Key Features - * Two double bedroom end of terrace home situated on a good-size plot
* Benefited from major upgrading work and well presented throughout
* Good-size dual aspect sitting/dining room with double French doors leading to the conservatory.
* Large UPVC double glazed conservatory overlooking the rear garden
* Modern kitchen with pantry and integral Hotpoint oven and four-ring hob
* Contemporary family bathroom suite with panel enclosed bath with shower over
* Cloakroom/WC with storage shelving and space for tumble drier.
* Plentiful storage
* Recently installed Worcester combination boiler with new radiators and thermostats
* UPVC double glazed throughout
* Landscaped low maintenance garden with new fencing
* Separate and additional vegetable plot to the rear of the property.
* Off-road parking for two vehicles with scope to add further spaces if required
* Within walking distance of the town centre and nearby Jellyfields Nature Reserve
Room Dimesions - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 16'02 x 9'08 (4.93m x 2.95m)
Kitchen: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.74m x 2.13m)
Conservatory: 16'03 x 7'06 (4.95m x 2.29m)
Bedroom One: 13'02 x 7'11 (4.01m x 2.41m)
Bedroom Two: 10'09 x 8'0 (3.28m x 2.44m)
Bathroom: 8'01 x 5'00 (2.46m x 1.52m)
Parking: - There is off-road parking for two vehicles.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband is also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010
We are advised that the council tax band is B.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62541250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27365703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.