3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGIBSON WAY, MANBY FIELDS, MANBY
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- New home with 10 year warranty
- Underfloor heating and LED lighting
- Master en suite and utility room
- uPVC double glazing and gas centrally heated
- Indian Sandstone patio, patio heaters and patio doors
- Off road parking to the front and good sized garden to rear
- Energy performance rating B and Council tax band TBC
**RESERVE FOR £500** t&cs apply** Crofts Estate Agents of Louth are delighted to present to the market this superb three bedroom semi detached house on a superb new build site off Main Road, Manby. These well built quality properties are built by the award winning builder C&L Fairburn Properties Limited and come with an immaculate finish that can be made bespoke of its purchaser with allowances for the kitchen and bathroom. With off road parking to the front and generous gardens, buyers will find on this site the benefit and service that only a local builder can provide. Optional extras are available at a cost but standard features include, underfloor heating, oak doors, individually controlled room heating, uPVC glazing, 10 year warranty, outside patio heaters, Indian Sandstone patio, laminate flooring, aerial booster and LED lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62549053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8313487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.