3 bedroom bungalow for salePriory Close, Tavistock
- Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Ample Parking & Attached Garage
- Landscaped Gardens
- Highly Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
A superbly presented and well-proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly sought after location enjoying an elevated position and far reaching views over open countryside. The property has been vastly improved by the current owners retaining a light and airy feel. There is a superb size open plan sitting/dining room leading to a modern kitchen and utility room and three well-proportioned bedrooms, the master served by an en-suite shower room plus an additional family bathroom. Both bathrooms have been refitted with contemporary suites with complimentary tiling. There is a driveway providing ample parking as well as an attached single garage. The gardens are landscaped to both front and rear with an attractive timber decked patio area. Viewing is recommended. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62549726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7231947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.