1 bedroom apartment for saleExmouth Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Immaculate and modern
- Front garden
- Secured gated entrance
- Allocated parking
- EPC energy rating D (65)
If you are seeking a modern property in a sought after area of Southsea, then this really is the property for you. Perfect for any buyer, the apartment is hidden away in the secluded mews but when you step out of the gated entrance you are in the hustle and bustle of what Southsea has to offer.The property itself has its own private parking right outside your doorstep. You can even sit out and enjoy your very own sunny front garden. Inside you will see how beautifully decorated it is and how you will not need to lift a paint brush. The under floor heating throughout the home is very appealing and the storage which it has to offer is fantastic. The homeowners put a lot of work into the property and it is literally ready to move straight into.The location is amazing and enjoy visiting the Kings Theatre for a show, go to a quirky cocktail bar or why not be adventurous on those taste buds by trying the authentic cuisine.You need to see this property, so please call the office today to arrange a viewing.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here in this gem of a property tucked away in a private mews.One of the most important things for us was the secure gated environment with parking right outside our own front door.Together with the fact Albert Road is right on your doorstep this makes for a great place to live.
- Lounge, Diner & Kitchen Area: 22'9 x 9'0 (6.94m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom: 13'6 x 8'0 (4.12m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 8'11 x 5'11 (2.72m x 1.80m)
- Patio Area
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62550712.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.