3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQuayle Court, Kidderminster, DY11
Offers in Region of
- Popular Location of Kidderminster
- Close to local amenities
- Quiet location
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
- End-Terrace House
- Allocated Parking & Garage
- EPC: C
** OPEN HOUR SAT 17TH FEB 1PM-2PM ** Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer this well presented three bedroom end of terrace property for sale. The property is located within a popular residential area of Kidderminster and benefits from being within close proximity of Kidderminster hospital, good schools and all local towns. Quayle Court is the perfect home for first time buyers and families and benefits from entrance hall, WC, kitchen, lounge/dining, three bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom, good sized rear garden, garage and allocated parking.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the accommodation has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62551885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8442345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.