2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleThe Greenway, Hounslow, TW4
- Stunning Newly Refurbished Property
- Ground Floor Converted Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Shower/ WC
- Communal Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heated, Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Décor, Spacious Interior
- New 99 Year Lease
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
DBK Estate Agents are pleased to present this stunning ground floor converted maisonette that is available to the open market with no onward chain! The property has just been given a new 99 year lease.
Newly refurbished throughout with impressive décor combined with spacious interior, this sizeable property offers two double bedrooms, open plan fitted kitchen & lounge and a modern shower/ WC. The property also features a communal garden at rear with gated side access and the property is fully gas central heated and fitted with double glazed windows.
In our opinion, this property would be a well suited purchase for any first time buyer or investor.
Located on this quiet no through residential road, it lies next to the junction of Wellington Road South & Staines Road and provides excellent transport links with Hounslow Central, Hounslow West and Hounslow British Rail Stations all being just half a mile away, there are also ample bus links for routes around town and toward Heathrow, nearby amenities and Hounslow High Street is only a 10 minute walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62553163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.