3 bedroom terraced house for saleCopeland Road, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom house
- Large garden
- Some period features
- Located close to Walthamstow Village
- Spacious dining area and kitchen
- Potential for loft conversion
A generously extended three bedroom terrace just moments from the heart of Walthamstow Village. You have dual bathrooms, through lounge and seperate dining room. There's also scope for extending further into the unconverted loft, making this a great family home and a particularly good investment.
You also have a lengthy private rear courtyard, an extensive mix of patio and beds with a handy shed at the end.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be situated right on the border of Walthamstow Village, with the very heart of our most highly sought-after neighbourhood less than ten minutes walk. This part-pedestrianised collection of peaceful streets is a true oasis in the heart of the borough, and also host to some of the finest bars and gastropubs for miles around.
Inside you have over 1000 square feet of living space, starting with the spacious through lounge. Dual aspect and featuring a pair of period mantelpieces and contrast chimney breasts. The seperate dining room gives you still more options for relaxing and entertaining and at 125 square feet even the kitchen has plenty of space to socialise.
Upstairs all three bedrooms are solid doubles of at least 100 square feet, here's also where you'll find the second of your two bathrooms – a real life saver on busy mornings. The loft is so far unconverted, a very popular extension in Walthamstow and one that could potentially provide you with two more bedrooms and a third bathroom.
- You're well served for local schools, with five primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- Walthamstow Central Station is less than fifteen minutes on foot, and will get you directly into Liverpool Street or Oxford Circus in just twenty minutes.
- When it comes to a new local, you're spoilt for choice but we'd urge you to check out The Castle, a great family-friendly gastropub just five minutes away.
Lounge - 3.6m x 3.2m (11'9" x 10'5") -
Reception Room - 3.5m x 2.5m (11'5" x 8'2") -
Dining Room - 3.7m x 2.3m (12'1" x 7'6") -
Kitchen - 5.6m x 2.2m (18'4" x 7'2") -
Shower Room/Wc - 2.2m x 1.7m (7'2" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 4.2m x 3.6m (13'9" x 11'9") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 2.6m (11'9" x 8'6") -
Shower Room/Wc - 2.2m x 1.4m (7'2" x 4'7") -
Bedroom - 4.4m x 2.5m (14'5" x 8'2") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER...
“We have had a wonderful and enjoyable 16 years at Copeland Road. A house situated next to friendly supportive neighbours. We believe our house is in a perfect location next to shops, schools and transport links. We have been so fortunate to have a fabulous community on the street, no better with its legendary street party. We hope the property speaks for itself! As the road and its people, they are wonderful and we will miss them greatly.”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27367554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.