3 bedroom house for saleEdison Road, London, N8
- Individually designed Mews House
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Living/dining room open plan to Kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Contemporary bathroom, en-suite & downstairs WC
- Separate utility room with Siemens washer/dryer
- Secure gated allocated parking
- 'Control4' home automation system & video entry
- High quality finishes throughout
Edison Works is a newly converted boutique collection of four warehouse-style homes in the heart of Crouch End. Fronting onto Edison Road this three bedroom, two bathroom mews house is contemporary in design and function, with light and spacious open plan living fitted with a state-of-the-art home automation system.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"The striking, modern Warehouse design of Edison Works nestled amongst the Victorian properties of Crouch End"
"The style and convenience of open plan living coupled with home automation"
"Being in the heart of Crouch End means stepping out to a superb choice of independent shops, restaurants and entertainment such as the ArtHouse and Picture House"
The two mews houses have individual layouts and both come with a secure, gated allocated parking space in the mews to the rear of Edison Works.
Edison Works is now completed - please contact us to arrange your viewing now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62558354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRE160658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.