4 bedroom flat for sale27 Ryehill Avenue, Leith Links, Edinburgh, EH6 8EX
- Bright and spacious, four bedroom, main door double upper villa, with a garden, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace.
- Located on a quiet street, in the Leith Links area, north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a entrance hall and stairway, hall, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a two bathrooms.
- This period property features tall ceilings, a front facing bay window, varnished hardwood flooring, ornate cornice-work and decorative feature fireplaces.
- With well-proportioned room sizes and light modern decor and fittings throughout, further features include a contemporary fitted kitchen, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- In addition, there is excellent storage provision including a walk-in store room and an attic, a low maintenance garden, and unrestricted street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 18TH JANUARY @ 12 NOON** Bright and spacious, four bedroom, main door double upper villa, with a garden, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace, located on a quiet street, in the Leith Links area, north east of Edinburgh city centre.
A storm door entrance open to the entrance hall with tiled flooring, the stairway to the main floor, and a door to a shared hall with access to the garden at the rear. On the main floor, a hall gives access throughout; whilst set to the front is the spacious living room with period features. Rear facing is the dining kitchen including a built-in pantry/store cupboard, and stylish fitted units with real-wood worktops, a tiled surround, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. Set off the kitchen is the utility room with worktop, sink with drainer. A fridge/freezer, washing machine and a dishwasher are available by negotiation. Two bedrooms are set to both aspects, whilst a bathroom with traditional style three piece suite completes the main floor. On the upper level, a spacious double bedroom includes built-in wardrobes and a single bedroom has carpeted flooring. A second bathroom with modern three piece suite, gives further access to the walk-in store room.
The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1354051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.