2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRecreation Road, Tilehurst, Reading
- Impressive two bedroom extended Victorian semi
- Ground floor WC and utility room
- 17' fully fitted kitchen with underfloor heating
- Bay fronted lounge/diner with traditional wood burner
- Spacious high quality bathroom
- Feature fireplace
- Fully re-wired and plastered
- Sizeable rear garden with side access
- No onward chain
Sansome & George Tilehurst - An impressive two bedroom extended Victorian semi detached home located in a popular residential area of central Tilehurst. No onward chain.
Property Description - A delightful and impressive two bedroom extended Victorian semi detached home. Positioned in a popular residential location just moments from Tilehurst village.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, bay fronted lounge/diner featuring a traditional wood burner, 17' fully fitted kitchen with range cooker, utility room and a ground floor WC. The first floor benefits from two good sized bedrooms and a sizeable luxury fitted bathroom suite. This fine home has had extensive works carried out to the property over recent years which include re-wiring, plastering, new lighting, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, combination boiler including radiators, part replacement windows, newly laid flooring and redecoration.
The exterior enjoys a sizeable garden with side access and a detached outbuilding.
This property is to be sold with the added advantage of no onward chain.
Please contact sole selling agents (0118) 942 1500/942 0500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62562517.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27367999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.