3 bedroom property for sale5 Ferry Gait Drive, Silverknowes, Edinburgh, EH4 4GJ
Offers in Excess of
- Well-presented and spacious, three bedroom townhouse, set over three levels with a garden, driveway, and an integrated garage.
- Located in the popular Silverknowes area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises of hall for each level, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, and a ground-floor WC.
- Features include, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, hardwood flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, and good storage provision.
- Externally there is an enclosed low maintenance patio garden to the rear; whilst to the front is a mono-blocked double driveway with access to the integral garage.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, three bedroom townhouse, set over three levels with a garden, driveway, and an integrated garage, located in the popular Silverknowes area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
A generous entrance hall has space for freestanding furniture and outerwear, and gives secondary access to the garage, the WC, and the dining/kitchen. Rear facing and with patio doors the the garden, the modern kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. Front facing on the first floor, the living room features hardwood flooring and two pendant light fittings; whilst rear facing is the master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. On the second floor, two further double bedrooms as set to both aspects, whilst a family bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath.
Silverknowes is an established residential area north-east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst in the nearby village of Davidsons Mains there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces at Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3242139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.