2 bedroom flat for sale122 A4, North Fettes Apartments, Crewe Road North, Fettes, Edinburgh, EH5 2NE
- Immaculate, light and spacious, two-bedroom, third-floor, dual-aspect flat, in a, factored and lift-serviced block.
- Located in a modern development in Edinburgh's popular Fettes, north-west of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfastroom, two-double-bedrooms, ensuite shower room, and bathroom.
- Features include; double glazing, gas central heating, entry system, and cable TV and phone points.
- In addition there is good storage, wood-effect flooring, decorative coving, mains smoke alarms, and fitted blinds.
- The block sits in landscaped communal grounds, with allocated residents' parking in a gated, secure, covered car park.
- Freshly-decorated and in move-in condition throughout.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculate, light and spacious, two-bedroom, third-floor, dual-aspect flat, in a, factored and lift-serviced block, in a modern development in Edinburgh's popular Fettes, north-west of the city centre. An L-shaped hall, with wood-effect flooring, entry-system handset, and a deep store cupboard, provides access throughout. The large and light living room offers ample space for seating and dining, and features patio doors opening to a Juliet balcony, with views to the distant Pentland Hills, and a side-facing double window, with views to Fife. The fully integrated kitchen features contemporary units with breakfast bar, a ceramic hob with extractor hood over, an electric oven, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and a dishwasher. Two carpeted double bedrooms are set to either aspect, both with built-in mirror wardrobes, the master having a stylish en-suite shower room. Set internally off the hall, a spacious bathroom features a white three-piece suite, tiled splashbacks, vanity unit, high-polish floor tiles, and an over-bath shower attachment. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8256786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.